Enchong Dee gets slight facial injury after fire incident; warns netizens of leaving lighted fire hazard materials

OH NO! Enchong Dee gets a slight facial injury after an accident at a friend's house! Get to know more about it by scrolling down below!

PHOTOS: @mr_enchongdee on Instagram (L) and @enchongdee777 on Twitter (R)

OH NO! Enchong Dee gets a slight facial injury after an accident at a friend's house! Get to know more about it by scrolling down below!

Enchong Dee took to Twitter last Saturday, October 26, to warn netizens about leaving lighted materials at home which could be causes of a huge fire hazard.

The actor-entrepreneur posted a photo of his lower face with slight facial injuries while narrating what had happened during dinner at a friend's house.

"Sa mga tulad kong malalapit sa aksidente: Last night while having dinner at a friends place, we started smelling burned something, we unplugged everything but apparently it was the oil canister, my initial reaction was to blow the fire away, as a result the oil went to my face🤦🏻‍♂️" he narrated.

He concluded by warning his followers to never leave fire-lighted materials on like scented candles and cooking appliances which, in turn, could be a cause of a huge fire.

"Please be mindful and careful yeah?!" he told his followers. I learned my lesson and I don’t know if this will scar my face🤦🏻‍♂️"

Take care of yourself, Enchong!

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Enchong Dee ventures into agriculture business; encourages farming to everyone

Enchong Dee reacts to Mocha Uson’s appointment and to MMDA spokesperson’s sweeping statement on the nationwide strike

IN PHOTOS: Sunlife presents Kaakbay campaign with Piolo & Inigo Pascual, Enchong Dee, Matteo Guidicelli and Charo Santos-Concio

Welcome to pikapika.ph! We use cookies to ensure your best experience when browsing this site. Continuing to use pikapika.ph means you agree to our privacy policy and use of cookies.